1. SCHOOL FEES
- The monthly fee has been calculated over 12 months, irrespective of absenteeism due to illness or vacation.
Parents leaving at the end of October or end of November are still liable for the school fees of December month.
- Three months’ (one term) written notice is required if the child is not returning to school for the subsequent term or year. In the event of failure to furnish such notice, the parent will be liable for an amount equivalent to one term’s school fees. In exceptional cases (when arranged beforehand) one calendar month’s written notice will be accepted.
- There will be an 10% increase in school fees once a year (at the end of the financial year: February) after the parents have been informed accordingly.
- A non-refundable registration fee of R500 (per family) is payable on registration.
- School fees are payable strictly in advance before or on the last working day of the month.
- An additional R100 per child is charged for late payments, received after the last working day of the month.
- Families with more than one child will get R200 discount per family, if payment is made on time.
- School fees are as follows (until 28/02/2022):
Before / on last working day of month
FULL DAY TODDLER
HALF DAY TODDLER
(07:00 – 14:00)
BABIES & POTTY-TRAINERS
(07:00 – 17:30)
2. QUARTERLY CONTRIBUTIONS
At the beginning of each term each child should bring the following to school:
(Please put it in a plastic bag with your child’s name on it and give it to the teacher.)
- 1 X tissues
- 1 X Wet Ones (flat 80 refill please) BABIES & POTTY TRAINERS: Refill when empty
- 3 rolls toilet paper
- 1 X small Pritt p/year (only the toddlers)
- If a child is collected after 17:00, a penalty of R50 (per 15 minutes) is charged which is payable immediately.
- A register is to be signed when your child is brought to and fetched from school.
- If a child should receive medicine the parent should give it at home. In exceptional cases the school will help It is the parent’s responsibility to give the medicine to the teacher and take it home in the afternoon.
- No strangers will be permitted to fetch children. If you are unable to fetch your child, please inform us accordingly and nominate the person who will be taking your place.
- Please inform us when your child will be absent from school. This prevents unnecessary worry and telephone calls.
- Children suffering from an infectious disease such as chicken pox will not be permitted to attend school.
- All clothing and personal belongings are to be clearly marked.
- Do not allow your child to bring his / her toys to school.
- TODDLERS only: Please ensure that your child’s morning snack consists of wholesome food. No sweets or chips are allowed from Monday to Thursday. Fridays are the only exception when the school provide all our children with tuck shop – free of charge.
- Extra-mural activities like gymnastics, computer, ballet and music are available at additional cost. All these activities are optional.
Kiddies Paradise is a Christian school. We strive to develop each child to his/her best ability, providing love and a quality service. Our first priority is to help develop balanced and independent children and to groom them for school, adulthood and the future.
We keep track with standards of the Western Cape Education Department, keeping our school’s syllabus on par with it.
Our first priority is TO BE OF SERVICE to you and your children.
Christelle van Heerden
PRINCIPAL Cell: 079 767 2604